Breastfeeding classes are held in different venues around Dublin . Coming to the class will build your confidence and you will no longer feel that breastfeeding is such a difficult thing to do.
You are welcome to attend at any stage in your pregnancy – some mothers like to wait until near the end, others prefer getting the information earlier!
Upcoming classes 2015 -16.
All classes are held in The Hilton Hotel, Malahide Rd Dublin 17 or The Clayton Hotel (formerly Bewleys Hotel) Leopardstown, Dublin 18 from 10am-1pm. Fee €75*
- Saturday 28th May 2016. Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17. 10am-1pm.
- Wednesday 22nd June 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. *Evening class 6-9pm*
- Saturday 16th July 2016, Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17 10am-1pm.
- Friday 26th August 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 21st September 2016, Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17 . *Evening class 6-9pm*
- Saturday 22nd October 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. 10am-1pm
- Saturday 12th November 2016, Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17 . 10am-1pm.
- Wednesday 9th December 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. *Evening class 6-9pm*
Please Complete the form below and then proceed to then make payment via the “Buy Now” Paypal button below the form
Bookings accepted up to 24 hours pre class.
Note: Your class place is not confirmed until payment is received via Paypal.
*Refunds on class payments on request up to 72 hours pre class.
If you prefer to pay by cheque please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The class is suitable for 1st timer mothers or those who feel they need a refresher for another baby or that maybe were not happy with their previous breastfeeding experience. *Partners/Dads are most welcome and encouraged to attend – please add their name on the booking form or paypal.
We cover lots of topics in the class such as :
- How to prepare for breastfeeding.
- Easy ways to latch, how to recognise a good latch.
- How often you should feed the baby in the early weeks.
- How to know your baby is thriving with breastfeeding.
- Potential problems and pitfalls in the early days.
- If you want to express milk, when to start and which are the best breastpumps .
- What you should eat, can you drink alcohol, medications.
- Where to get help and support in your local area.
You will also get a comprehensive booklet with extra info not covered in the class.