Breastfeeding classes are held in different venues around Dublin . Coming to the class will build your confidence and you will no longer feel that breastfeeding is such a difficult thing to do.
You are welcome to attend at any stage in your pregnancy – some mothers like to wait until near the end, others prefer getting the information earlier!
Upcoming classes 2015 -16.
All classes are held in The Hilton Hotel, Malahide Rd Dublin 17 or The Clayton Hotel (formerly Bewleys Hotel) Leopardstown, Dublin 18 from 10am-1pm. Fee €65 (refundable within 48 hours pre class)
- Saturday 5th December 2015 , Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17.
- Saturday 9th January 2016, Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17.
- Friday 5th February 2016 , Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- Saturday 12th March 2016, Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17.
- Saturday 6th April 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- Saturday 30th May 2016. Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Rd, Dublin 17.
- Friday 17th June 2016, Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
Please Complete the form below and then proceed to then make payment via the “Buy Now” Paypal button below the form
Bookings accepted up to 24 hours pre class.
Note: Your class place is not confirmed until payment is received via Paypal.
If you prefer to pay by cheque please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The class is suitable for 1st timer mothers or those who feel they need a refresher for another baby or that maybe were not happy with their previous breastfeeding experience. *Partners are most welcome and encouraged to attend (€5 extra payable at the class).
We cover lots of topics in the class such as :
- How to prepare for breastfeeding.
- Easy ways to latch, how to recognise a good latch.
- How often you should feed the baby in the early weeks.
- How to know your baby is thriving with breastfeeding.
- Potential problems and pitfalls in the early days.
- If you want to express milk, when to start and which are the best breastpumps .
- What you should eat, can you drink alcohol, medications.
- Where to get help and support in your local area.
You will also get a comprehensive booklet with extra info not covered in the class.